Monday, August 30, 2010

My brothers wedding!

My brothers wedding was this weekend to a wonderful, beautiful sweet young woman named Ashley. Here are a few pics that I took. Unfortunately Leo would not put his tux or walk the girls down the isle. And he would not get in most of the pics that Stacy was taking.

DSC_0851 a DSC_0890 a DSC_0993 a DSC_0833 DSC_0834 DSC_0835 DSC_0847 DSC_0857 BW DSC_1049 a

I do believe a wonderful time was had by all! I feel so fortunate to gain a new sister and another family addition, the Webbers who are wonderful people and we are all so happy to have in our extended family! What a wonderful celebration of a wonderful couple!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had so much fun - sorry to hear leo did not want to put on his tux, walk the girls down the aisle or get in the pictures... agh! hope you are having a good week :)

    ReplyDelete