Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21, 2010

Lots going on around the Angotti compound. Meetings at the Museum to get ready for the Haunted house and Feast with the Witches, trip to see Gma and Gpa Hamilton, Some new china and dishes, Visit from the Geraghtys, Baby showers, Colts games, death of a friend’s father, buying of a new ipod touch, finding of the old one, find out I have to get a tooth extracted, Dr. appointments.

Friday before last Mom, the kids and I went to see Granny and Grandpa Glenn. Grandma wanted me to go through some of her stuff and pick out what I wanted. Here is a pic of a set that I got that my grandmother bought piece by piece for her mother.

DSC_2055

Here is a pic the kids with granny and Papaw Glen.

DSC_1664

I got to go visit the haunted house in the last couple of weeks, looking good. It is going to be a great one this year!! And Feast with the witches everyone should bring their kiddos to that too! Got a sneak peak at the Treasure of the Earth that is coming to the Museum in June of next year. Sounds like it is going to be a MUST SEE!!

This past weekend Laura and Peter came in on Thursday evening. We had a nice family dinner and then Friday surprised Barb with a shower for Laura with her friends.

 DSC_1763 DSC_1764

She was soo surprised and I am so happy that she got to celebrate with her friends too. While us ladies were having fun at the shower, Peter and Arthur were at home taking care of the kiddos.

Saturday morning Peter’s brother, Dennis, flew in from LA. Fast forward to Saturday late afternoon and we could all be found at Libby and Emily Hunt’s abode for a shower with Laura’s friends. What a great time! Wonderful food and wonderful people!

DSC_2109 DSC_2236

Then on Sunday we went to the Colts VS Giants game. What fun!! Unfortunately for Peter and Dennis the Colts were ON!! Here are a couple pics of the boys pouting. But first a picture of Dennis being cocky before the game.

DSC_2306

Peter

DSC_2486

Dennis

 DSC_2490 DSC_2491 DSC_2494

Here is a picture of the Parents to be.

DSC_1840

Monday they left to go back to LA. It was a fun filled weekend and we can’t wait to meet the new addition to the family. Monday I also found out that a good friend of mine’s father passed away Saturday. Please keep their family in your prayers.

Here are a few more pics from the last couple of weeks.

DSC_1933 DSC_1862DSC_1833DSC_1972 DSC_1985DSC_2211DSC_2557  

I love this picture. Leo is so excited about his cousin! We are very excited to go out and visit in March.

 DSC_2072 

And to finish it off, found out today that I get to have a tooth extract! My back tooth has had 2, yes 2, root canals and a crown. I now have a crack in the root and have to have it extracted on Thursday. Not looking forward to it but hopefully it will take care of the pain I have been having in my jaw/tooth for the last couple of months. Hope you are all having a great month!

2 comments:

  1. I love the last photo too. There were so many good ones. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen! How is Quentin and David and Baby Ada? Are you guys coming up here for any of the holidays?

    ReplyDelete