Friday, September 10, 2010

Be Bold Be Bald!!

Most of you have already probably seen this on facebook or email but I wanted to blog it also to try and get as many donations as possible so I can meet my goal of $500.00. All of us have known someone or lost someone to cancer. Be Bold Be Bald is an unusual way of raising money for cancer so of course I had to do it. I love the idea of wearing a bald cap to support those who have lost their hair and fought cancer. Even if you can only donate a dollar or five we will take it! Thank you for considering donating! Here is a picture of me in  my bald cap. And below it are the links to my webpage to donate or become part of our team.

DSC_1176 (2) DSC_1176

 

The links :

Amber's page

Become part of the Bald 4 A Cause Team

No comments:

Post a Comment